Another upcoming mobile phone to look forward to from HTC that was announced at the same time with the HTC Desire HD is the HTC Desire Z. Just like the Desire HD, the Desire Z is another Android-based mobile phone that will be released by Taiwan-based manufacturer, HTC and apparently the international version of the T-Mobile G2. But unlike the G2, the HTC Desire Z uses the HTC Sense UI rather than a pure Android-based interface.
Basically, the HTC Desire Z is a phone that centers on a unique Z hinge. Its screen lifts up and away from the keyboard to allow its users to hit every key on its slide-out QWERTY keyboard. This smartphone was especially designed to offer a variety of enhancements that will provide its users an improved mobile experience.
Aside from the aforementioned features the HTC Desire also comes with the following key features as well:
- Offers the best of both worlds – comes with a super responsive touchscreen as well as a dedicated slide-out keyboard
- A map that never keeps you waiting – comes with a map that guides you to the right direction that can easily be downloaded
- A phone that you can’t lose easily- it provides access to HTCSense.com which helps locate your phone simply by sending a text message to another number
- Put your e-mail in a unified inbox- it simply organizes your e-mail messages from all of your accounts to a unified inbox and automatically color codes each account
- Comes with the HTCSense UI – these interface makes things work simply the way as it should
The HTC Desire Z also comes with pretty solid specs which basically includes the following:
- Android 2.2 OS with HTC Sense UI
- 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7230 processor
- Internal memory of 1.5 GB and 512MB of RAM
- 5 megapixel camera with Flash and auto-focus, 720p HD video recording and Face detection capability
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- 3G/ GPRS/EDGE and Wi-Fi 802.11 connectivity options
- Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR
- Rechargeable 1300 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Comes with various sensors such as G-Sensor, Digital compass, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor
The HTC Desire Z is expected to be launched in Europe and Asia by October just like the Desire HD but it is also coming to the US and Canada as well. HTC has not made any official announcement yet as far as its price is concern. However, Amazon UK has listed the HTC Desire at a pre-order price of £499.
You might also like
Story by pinoytutorial